Private Lipica, Skocjan Caves & Koper Tour from Bled
Discover hidden treasures of Karst by visiting Škocjan Caves, a part of UNESCO Natural World Heritage. Visit the home of white Lipizzaner horses admired all around the world – Lipica Stud Farm. Explore Koper city with charm and rich history and taste some local wine and Prosciutto.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Lipica Stud farm
- Entrance fee to Skocjan Caves
- Wine and Prosciutto tasting
- Entry/Admission - Golf Klub Lipica
- Entry/Admission - Skocjanske Jame
- Entry/Admission - Koper Cathedral and Bell Tower
What's excluded :
- Other extras
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golf Klub Lipica, Lipica 5, Lipica 6210 Slovenia
First stop of the tour will be in Lipica, where we will visit the Lipica Stud farm.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Skocjanske Jame, Matavun 12, Skocjan 6215 Slovenia
After Lipica we will visit the fameous Skocjan Caves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koper Cathedral and Bell Tower, Titov Trg, Koper 6000 Slovenia
Than the road will continue to Koper, beautiful Mediterranean town. We will visit the old part of the city and then we will take some free time for lunch and individual activities. In the afternoon we will visit one of the local wine cellars testing its local wines and special ham. In the late afternoon we will return back to hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.