Private Lipica, Skocjan Cave & Koper Tour from Ljubljana
Lipica Stud Farm is an experience you should not miss. The unique estate of Lipica is home for more than 350 Lipizzaner (horses) and is based on 435 years of tradition. The Škocjan caves are the largest known underground canyon in the world and they are one of UNESCO’s list of world heritage sites. It is an example of extraordinary natural beauty. Not far from them is the town of Koper, the largest city on the Slovenian Adriatic coastline. It is known for its big port. The old town centre is medieval with Venetian and Gothic–style influence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Wine and prosciutto tasting
- Entrance fees to Lipica and Škocjan Cave
- Entry/Admission - Lipica Stud Farm - Kobilarna Lipica
- Entry/Admission - Skocjanske Jame
- Entry/Admission - Koper Cathedral and Bell Tower
What's excluded :
- Other extras
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lipica Stud Farm - Kobilarna Lipica, Lipica 5 Sezana, Lipica 6210 Slovenia
The tour starts from your hotel in Ljubljana. The road to Lipica takes about 1 hour. We will first visit the Lipica stud farm, home of the stunning white horses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Skocjanske Jame, Matavun 12, Skocjan 6215 Slovenia
Visit of the magnificent Skocjan Caves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Koper Cathedral and Bell Tower, Titov Trg, Koper 6000 Slovenia
The last stop is Koper, the largest town on the Slovenian Coast. We will visit the old part of the city and then take some free time for lunch and individual activities. In the afternoon we will visit one of the local wine cellars and taste some of the local wines and prosciutto. In the late afternoon we will return back to Ljubljana.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.