Private Lima City Tour from Callao Cruise Terminal
Enjoy Lima on this private tour with professional English-speaking guide. See major landmarks and squares such as Plaza de Armas, the Government Palace, Huaca Pucllana and more. Visit San Francisco Convent and its catacombs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
Once considered the heart of old Lima, this grand plaza features many important architectural monuments and buildings including a magnificent bronze fountain dating from 1650.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas, Plaza San Francisco Jirón Lampa y Ancash, Lima 15001 Peru
This church and monastery of St. Francis (circa 1674) is known for its catacombs that contain the remains of more than 70,000 people and a magnificent library that houses thousands of antique texts
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
This beachfront residential district features many of Lima's excellent shops, restaurants, nightspots and first class hotels.
Pass By: San Isidro, Lima 15073 Peru
Stop At: Huaca Pucllana, Calle General Borgono s/n, cuadra 8, Lima 15074 Peru
Built by millions of adobe bricks, these ruins once served as an administrative center and a pre-Inca ceremonial site dedicated to the God Pachacamac.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza San Martin, Lima Peru
General Jose San Martin stands tall and proud upon his horse at the center of this beautiful square.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Archbishops Palace, Plaza de Armas Plaza Mayor de Lima, Lima 15001 Peru
Its baroque façade is a famous Lima landmark known for its stunning ornate wooden balconies.
Pass By: Presidential Palace (Palacio de Gobierno), Plaza de Armas Zocalo, Lima 15001 Peru
The palace has been used as official residence of the Peruvian president since independence and today is also the central seat of the Peruvian government. It is impressive with beauty and elegance.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
Lima's downtown center, with its breathtaking architecture and rich history, makes it clear why it deserves to be a Unesco World Heritage Site.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Cathedral of Lima, Jiron Carabaya Plaza de Armas de Lima, Lima 15001 Peru
The cathedral is somewhat dedicate to Francisco Pizarro, the conquistador of Peru, his remains are at the cathedral and it is beautiful, the woodwork is incredible an the museum has lots of information, a must see in Peru.
Pass By: Estacion de Desamparados, Lima Peru
Estacion de Desamparados
Pass By: Estadio Nacional del Peru, Estadio Nacional, Lima Peru
Pass By: Parque de la Exposicion, Lima Peru
Parque de la Exposición
Pass By: El Congreso, Ayacucho Plaza Bolivar, Lima Peru
Congreso de la República
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You have to take the cruise line SHUTTLE transfer from port, and we will be waiting you where shuttle stop. Shuttle stop place it depends of the cruise line companyPorts
- lima, jr. trujillo 234 rimac, Cercado de Lima 15079, Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.