Private: León City Walking Tour from León
If you are a history lover, León is your place to explore on a walking tour. León city was once the capital of Nicaragua and today is one of the most important cities in the country with 2 World Heritages by UNESCO.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified bilingual guide
- Entrances to mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral de la Asuncion
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ruben Dario
What's excluded :
- Land transfers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica Catedral de la Asuncion, Leon Nicaragua
Visit the largest Cathedral of Central America. Explore its guarded secrets, design, history and emblematic people. Ascend to its roof and for a panoramic view over the city
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Museo Ruben Dario, Calle Central, Leon Nicaragua
Visit this house museum where famous worldwide recognized poet Ruben Darío lived his first years as a child. Ruben Darío is the "Father of Modernism", was an ambassador of Nicaragua, and diplomatic. Love stories, family stories, and his legacy are kept in this museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mercado Central, Jose de Marcoleta, Leon Nicaragua
Walkthrough the halls of the local market as you discover vegetables, fruits, candies, and day-to-day products used by Nicaraguans. Meet the locals.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Leon, Leon, Leon Department
Visit Central Park where locals gathered during the day as your guide starts explaining the history and legacy of León, City. Later, learn about the main surrounding buildings. Also, pass by the first university in the country and discover its importance at the regional level as of today. Walkthrough emblematic streets and painted streets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will meet you up in the lobby of the centrally located hotel in León you indicated. Upon pickup, please present your digital confirmation/voucher and photo ID in exchange for your product
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- It is under your responsibility to comply with Nicaragua´s airport entrance COVID requirements. Some tourist sites mentioned may be closed due to COVID restrictions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.