Private Layover Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall & Forbidden City by English Driver
Beijing is offering 144 hour visa-free entry policy (53 nationalities) ! 24 hour visa-free entry policy for all nationalities !
If you have more than 13 hours layover time in Beijing Don’t stuck your Beijing layover inside the airport; make the best use of your travel time in China and tailor-made a flexible sightseeing tour instead. This private layover tour is customized to your needs and allows you to see the Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square if time permit based on your layover time. Airport pick-up and drop-off services are included.
Note: Making such trips possible,your layover time has to be at least 13 hours or longer (between two flights).
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Speaking basic english driver
- Airport or Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Great Wall entance fee and Shuttle bus ride
- Forbidden City Entrance Tickets
- Free-bottled water.
- Warm jackets provided (winter only: November,December,January,February,March)
- Transport by private Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Cable car / chairlift and toboggan tickets for Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your professional driver will meet you with your name sign at the Arrival Hall of Beijing International Airport. Then we will drive about 1.5 hours to Great Wall of Mutianyu.
Upon arrival, your driver will assist with tickets and then leave you to explore independently. Optional extras include a ride to the top of the wall by cable car and a toboggan ride back down (both own expense). Depending on your arrival time, you typically have around 2 hours at the wall to hike and take photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
After visiting the Great Wall, will drive around 1.5-hour to the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.
Upon arrival, your driver will assist with tickets and then leave you to explore independently. you typically have around 30 minutes at the Tiananmen Square and 1.5 hours at Forbidden city to walk and take photos.
After forbidden city, your trip ends with drop-off at airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, China
Traveler pickup is offered
1. PEK airport A. If you would land in terminal 2: Our driver will hold your name sign at Starbucks coffee shop where is outside baggage claim in terminal 2. B. If you would land in terminal 3: Our driver will hold your name sign at Maan Coffee coffee shop where is outside baggage claim in terminal 3. 2. Your hotel lobby We can make hotel pick up or drop off if you would use a hotel close to airport.Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is private car with speaking basic english driver service, Not Included tour guide .
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport with the visa to the third country is required on the day of travel
- The confirmed connected(fly in/ out of Beijing) flight tickets or boarding pass
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- As Great Wall is on the mountain top, so in order to let you speed up to the wall and see Great Wall as much as possible, we suggest you to use cable car instead of 40mins walk each way through mountain path. Save time & energy.
- This tour is not suitable for people who have cardiopathy & asthma.
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.