Private layover tour to Mutianyu Great Wall, Tiananmen square and forbidden city
If you have more than 13 hours layover time in Beijing Don’t stuck your Beijing layover inside the airport; make the best use of your travel time in China and tailor-made a flexible sightseeing tour instead. This private layover tour is customized to your needs and allows you to see the Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square if time permit based on your layover time. Airport pick-up and drop-off services are included. Note: Making such trips possible,your layover time has to be at least 13 hours or longer (between two flights).
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle with professional driver.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Airport or Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Entrance tickets
- Warm jackets provided (winter only: November,December,January,February,March)
- Free-bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Gratuities ( recommended)
- Cable car / chairlift and toboggan tickets for Great Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your professional guide will greet you with your name sign at the Arrival Hall of Beijing International Airport (PEK). Then we will drive about 1.5 hours to Great Wall of Mutianyu.
On arrival at Mutianyu, listen as your guide offers some background information about the famous wall — a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World — then enjoy around 2 hours to explore. Choose to ride the chairlift to Tower 6, returning by toboggan, or take the cable car to Tower 14 (recommended for those nervous of heights), and walk along part of the wall, taking in the spectacular views.
After visiting the Great Wall, will drive around 1.5-hour to the Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Tiananmen Square, right in the heart of Beijing. Jump out to walk around the vast public space, the largest city square in the world, with space for up to one million people. As you stroll around the grand square, learn more about its importance throughout history and hear about the many significant political events
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
Continue on foot to the Forbidden City, once the epicenter of the Imperial City and the largest ancient palace complex in the world. Follow your guide on a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site, admiring the palatial buildings and cultural relics that date back to the Ming and Qing dynasties. After visiting the Forbidden City.
After forbidden city, your tour ends with drop-off at airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport with the visa to the third country is required on the day of travel
- The confirmed connected(fly in/ out of Beijing) flight tickets or boarding pass
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- As Great Wall is on the mountain top, so in order to let you speed up to the wall and see Great Wall as much as possible, we suggest you to use cable car instead of 40mins walk each way through mountain path. Save time & energy.
- This tour is not suitable for people who have cardiopathy & asthma.
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.