Private Layover Tour From Luxor Airport to Luxor East and West Banks With Lunch
Have an awesome day tour to Luxor East and West banks during Luxor layover. Visiting Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple, and finally Luxor Temple,
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- All transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private tour.
- Bottled water.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Luxor airport Park fees.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Our tour guide will pick you up from Luxor airport, he will wait you outside the arrival hall holding a sign on his hand with your name to start your tour to valley of The Kings, which was the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, and is located on the west bank at Luxor. Then to the Temple of Deir El-Bahri of Queen Hatshpsute which is one of the most characteristic temples in the whole of Egypt, due to its design and decorations. It was built of limestone, not sandstone like most of the other funerary temples of the New Kingdom period. Then to Colossi of Memnon, two colossal statues, was stayed guard at entrance of Amenhotep III temple in ancient times, and only remaining nowadays. Name Colossi of Memnon means 'Ruler of the Dawn' and was probably given, because of 'singing' at dawn one of the statue. Stop for having lunch at one of Luxor restaurant. proceed your trip to visit Karnak Temple; the largest Temple in the World! The complex contains a group of Temples such as the Great Temple of Amon Ra, The Temple of Khonso, The Ipt Temple, The Temple of Ptah, the Temple of Montho and the Temple of the God Osiris. A 20m high, mud brick enclosure wall, surrounded all of these buildings. The temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located about 3 kilometers north of Luxor on 100ha (247 acres) of land. And finally you will visit Luxor Temple which was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office. By the end of the tour you will be driven to Luxor airport.
Departure Point :
Our driver will pick you up from Luxor airport exit door, holding a sign with your name.
AirportsLuxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :Luxor International Airport, EgyptLuxor, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.