Private Layover Mutianyu Wall and Forbidden City with Round Airport Transfers
Will you have several hours layover in Beijing? Beijing is offering 144 hour visa-free entry policy (53 nationalities) ! 24 hour visa-free entry policy for all nationalities! Why not hop off the plane and take a private and efficient layover tour to see one of the world's Seven Wonders the Great Wall instead of sitting in airport chairs and browsing your iphone.
Private guide and driver, all entrance tickets, round-way cable car or chair lift or toboggan, airport pickup and drop off, all transfer service are inclusive in this 8 hours tour! (You can change Chinese money with your guide if you need.)
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Transport by private vehicle and private driver
- round trip of cable car/chairlift /toboggan
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Your private guide will hold your name sign meet you at Beijing capital airport arrival exit meeting point ( KFC in Terminal 2 or Starbucks in Terminal 3) normally at around 7-8am depending on your arrival flight then will drive straight to Mutianyu Great Wall (around 1.5 hour drive) WITHOUT factory shopping stop.
Mutianyu Great Wall is a well set up section for convenient facilities with cable car, chairlift and a hugely popular toboggan ride. You can optionally choose your fun way up and down. Provide your a relaxing journey to a higher point of the great wall by cable car service, it has more watchtowers than any other section and was constructed with defensive battlements on both sides of the wall, rather than just facing to the north.
After the Great Wall hiking fun, you will optionally choose have a local meal (on your own cost).
Note : It takes about 2 hours from your flight (international) lands at Beijing airport to meet us at exit. It includes such procedures as follow:
1. Flight land
2. Inspection & Quarantine (24-144 hour free visa application)
3. Baggage claim (could be a little bit ignored for layover passengers)
4. Customs inspection
5. Walk out of airport exit & meet us
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
After lunch and drive to the Forbidden City which used to be the Imperial Palace for the emperors in the Ming and Qing Dynasty. You will wonder around the buildings such as Hall of Supreme Harmony, Hall of Preserved Harmony, Hall of Center Harmony; inner court for Gate of Celestial Purity, Hall of Celestial and Terrestrial Union and Imperial Garden.
After the end of tour drive you back to the airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup point: Beijing Capital Airport arrival exit ( KFC in Terminal 2, Starbucks in Terminal 3)Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
Departure Time :Based on your flight arrival time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.