Private Lawrence of Arabia Wadi Rum Overnight Bedouin Experience from Aqaba
Experience Jordan’s most famous natural and historical beauty spots on this overnight tour at Wadi Rum,accompanied by your own friendly and knowledgeable driver in a private leisure vehicle.Proceed to Wadi Rum; a protected desert valley renowned for its natural beauty.A vast, silent place, timeless and starkly beautiful,this Wadi (Arabic word meaning valley) lies beneath uniquely shaped mountains,towering out of the rose-red desert.You can find in this protected environment, herbal medicinal cures, used for centuries by the Bedouins.Among this emptiness and silence, you can explore the desert in a 4x4 local jeep, visiting the holographic pictures carved before Christ. Later you can enjoy the Bedouin life camping under a blanket of stars at night after watching an incredible sunset between the desert mountains. Your tour includes round-trip private transport, Bedouin Zarb Dinner, breakfast, and overnight in private Bedouin Tent with bathroom or Martian Panoramic Dome or UFO Bubble Tent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transfer in air-conditioned vehicle according number of participants
- English Speaking Driver
- Meals as per itinerary (B = Breakfast, D = Dinner)
- Camping Accommodation at Wadi Rum in Bedouin Tents or Martian Panoramic Tents or Bubble Tents
- Classic 2 Hour Jeep Tour Visit at Wadi Rum
- Local Bedouin Guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch (own expense)
Day 1: Aqaba Hotel – Wadi Rum (D)
Pass By: Aqaba, Aqaba, Al Aqabah Governorate
Your driver will pick you up at approximately 9 a.m. from your hotel in Aqaba (Aqaba Hotel booked by clients)
Stop At: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
You will arrive at Wadi Rum at around midday, where the movie The Martian and Lawrence of Arabia where filmed. You can have the rest of the day to explore independently. Take an exciting 2- hour sunset tour in a 4x4 jeep ride around the desert valley, mountain, and reddish dunes. Bedouin Dinner and overnight accommodation at Wadi Rum Camp.
• Additional night / s by request.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Camp in Wadi Rum
Day 2: Wadi Rum Camp - Aqaba Hotel (B)
Pass By: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum, Al Aqabah Governorate
Wake up early to absorb the peaceful and serene surroundings, spot the camels roaming and the Bedouins starting their working day in the desert. After your camel ride or hot-air balloon ride on your own expense, for a spectacular landscape of the desert scenery from top, a view and an experience from Wadi Rum blue sky like nowhere else, head back to the camp where you can explore further on foot before your driver comes to collect you to return to Aqaba.
Upgrade: In destination, you can experience the moon and starlight skies of twinkling blanket of stars in this telescope activity at Star Gazing Wadi Rum.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Enter your Hotel booked by your own in Aqaba City to start your tour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Most local camps in Jordan do not offer alcohol, if you wish you can bring your own.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up from and drop off to King Hussein Aqaba Airport by request.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated in accordance with the Health Ministry regulations
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.