Private Lanzhou Bullet Train Trip to Xi'an: Terracotta Warriors and City Wall
This convenient day trip delivers you by bullet train from Lanzhou to Xi'an for a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Terracotta Warriors. Climb up Xi’an’s remarkably preserved ancient city walls, and stroll around the Muslim Street to experience the local life and try their tasty snacks. You can choose to end your tour in Xi'an or travel back to Lanzhou. Round-trip hotel transfers, train tickets, entrance fee and local lunch are included.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Train Tickets
- Transport by private vehicle
- Overnight accommodation of standard twin room (two beds), based on twin share if choose the option
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses
What's excluded :
- Accommodation if you choose to have the tour only
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Railway Station Residential District, Chengguan District, Lanzhou, Lanzhou, Gansu, China
Your driver will pick you up in your Lanzhou Hotel's lobby and you will be transferred to Lanzhou Railway Station for a 3 hour bullet train ride to Xi'an
Stop At: The Museum of Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, Qinling North Road, Lintong District, Xi'an 710600 China
Upon arrival, your tour guide will pick you up at the exit of the Arrival Hall with your name sign. You will heading directly to the world-famous Terracotta warriors museum which known as “the Eighth Wonders of the World”. Your tour guide will explain the related histories and stories on the way, feel free to ask questions if you have.
The museum divided into three sections: No.1 Pit, No.2 Pit, and No. 3 Pit. The original site was found by four local farmers while drilling a well in 1974 and now it has turned into the most important attraction in Xi'an. Stroll around the museum and get rich information from your tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant, depending on your time, you can visit the 600 years old Xi’an City Wall. Reach the top of the centuries-old city wall, admire views of the city below.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Muslim Quarter, West of Bell Drum Towers Square , Beilin District, Xi'an 710000 China
If you have extra time, your tour guide will take you to explore the famous Xi'an Muslim Quarter.
Afterwards, you can choose to end your tour in Xi'an or travel back to Lanzhou.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will hold your name sign waiting in the lobby of your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.