Private Langhorne Creek Wine Region Tour from Adelaide
Travel in Luxury BMW 5 series sedan / Limousine. Your guide John has over 35 years experience in the liquor, hospitality and tourism industries.
We promise you the Best Wine Tour ever.
Langhorne Creek produces world class Cabernet Sauvignon - warm, soft, generous and immediately drinkable. Other wine varieties include: Shiraz, Malbec, Montepulciano, Tempranillo, Vermentiono and Fiano just to name a few.
Best Wine Tours are: Fully accredited and insured - Government Approved
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Nibbles - cheese and biscuits
- Personal / Experienced / Wine Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Cellar Door Wine Tasting fees (if applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Langhorne Creek, Langhorne Creek, South Australia
We offer a flexible wine tour - Private, Luxury, Intimate, Engaging.
Visiting and sampling local wines and produce we go to where you wish to go. Langhorne Creek wine region is known for it's Cabernet Sauvignon and Blends. We visit all Cellars Doors in the area including:
Lake Breeze Wines
Angus Plains Wines
Rusticana Wines and The Winehouse
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the Adelaide CBD is included in the cost, the cost of other pick up locations will be quoted when the address is suppliedAirports
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
Departure Time :10/24/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Guests must be 18 years or older
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your heath and safety is our priority
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.