Private Kutna Hora and Sedlec Ossuary Full Day Round Trip for up to 8 people
The historical town of Kutná Hora, now with a Unesco World Heritage listing, used to play an important role in the 13th century when silver ore was discovered here. Its fame lasted until the 16th century, when silver resources were depleted. Its increasing wealth and prosperity led to an architectural boom in the town and gave rise to the construction of many beautiful monuments – the Gothic five-naved St. Barbara Cathedral, the Italian Court with the Royal Mint, the Stone House and other Gothic and Renaissance landmarks. Not far from Kutná Hora in nearby Sedlec is a uniquely amazing sight – the Baroque ossuary. The ossuary is decorated with the bones of some 40,000 people, and the decorations even include a human bone chandelier. The town is small enough to be seen in a single day and is not very far from Prague – all these factors make it a very popular day trip.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Airport Taxi & Limousine Service, Jaurisova 515/4, Prague 140 00 Czech Republic
Our professional English-speaking driver will pick you up at the reservation place.
Price includes: Return transport from Prague back to your hotel, waiting fee at Kutná Hora and driving from Kutná Hora to Sedlec Ossuary, and possible driving in the city centre at your request.
Price excludes: Entrance fees such as entrance to Sedlec Ossuary (CZK 90 per person) and St. Barbara’s Church (CZK 60 per person).
Stop At: Kutna Hora, Kutna Hora, Central Bohemian Region, Bohemia
This amazing trip will start in Prague in the morning hours. After a journey of about an hour in a comfortable vehicle we will arrive at the charming jewel of Central Bohemia, the amazing mediaeval city of Kutná Hora. This city belongs among the most amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites in our country. Once it was the second richest city in the Czech Kingdom, wealthy from silver mining and with a variety of architectural monuments and the breathtaking Gothic St. Barbara's Cathedral, founded in 1388. You can visit not only this amazing building, but also a lot of Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque buildings in the city centre and the unique Stone Fountain from the 15th century. After we recommend you to visit the mysterious Bone Church in Sedlec, a unique ossuary decorated with more than 40,000 human bones.
Free time at destination: 4 – 6hrs. The time is sufficient for a visit to the city on foot, the nearby Sedlec Ossuary. There is enough time for lunch.
Departure Point :Prague
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Prague
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.