Private Kusadasi Shore Excursion: Tour of Ephesus
This is a full day tour that you can see the highlights of the town. Meeting you at Kusadasi port and drive into ancient times, walk on Roman mosaics, hear about St.John and St.Paul and enjoy local shopping. Duration of this tour is about 6 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On the full day tour of Ephesus, we see one of the most amazing and outstanding cities of the Roman Empire. Once upon a time, it was an important commercial and cultural city and played and important role at the beginning of the Christianity. After meeting you at the port, we drive to the House of Virgin Mary where believed that Mother Mary spent her last years in this little stone home on Bulbul Mountain. After we are blessed, we go down to visit Ephesus and on the way see the odeon, temple of Hadrian, library of Celsus and the beautiful Greek-Roman monuments. Ephesus is also known as one of the Seven Churches of Asia Minor.
Later, we visit the Church of St.John, the Apostle, where he was buried at the Church. After talking about St.John, St.Paul and St.Mary we continue our tour and visit archaeological museum of Ephesus to see the famous Roman statues and artifacts. On the way, we see and take pictures of the Temple of Artemis.
Depending on our time, we can also go to Sirince Village, this is a typical Greek-Ottoman location where can see the Nomadic art and handicrafts and taste local food and wine.
We drive down to the road through scenic view of the mountains surrounded by olive, peach and fig trees. Finally, you will have time for shopping and enjoy the negotiable local products.
Finally, we take you back to the port of Kusadasi and have time to stroll on the streets of the town.
Departure Point :Kusadasi Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.