Private Kunming International Airport (KMG) Departure Transfer from City Hotels
Don't wait in the queue for a taxi or battle unfamiliar streets to make it to the Kunming International Airport (KMG) in time for your flight. Book in advance for your private departure transfer from your Kunming city center hotel to the airport. You'll be met at your hotel's lobby and transferred to the terminal in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This hassle-free service operates from all Kunming hotels in city and connects with all flights departing from Kunming International Airport (KMG).
A professional driver will pick you up from your accommodation and assist you with your luggage. Sit back and relax in the comfort of your private, air-conditioned vehicle and leave the traffic to the driver, who will deliver you straight to the airport in plenty of time for your flight.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details (flight number, time suppose to depart)and your accommodation details (Hotel's name, address and phone number). Your one-way transfer will be confirmed instantaneously.
Please note: You will have a Chinese speaking driver, but he knows exactly where to go, you can use his phone to call translator if need at any time during the ride.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from your Kunming Hotel's lobby, please provide your hotel details when make booking
Return Detail :Kunming Changshui International Airport, China, Yunnan Sheng, Kunming Shi, Guandu Qu, 长水村
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.