Private Kotor old town walking tour
This would be a great choice for all those who visit Kotor only for a few hours and want to know more about the city and are interested in the culture, history, legends, past and present of this place. This is a private 1.5 hour tour for you and your group lead by local licensed tour guide.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Touris tax
- Map of the town
- Hotel pick up in the Old town of Kotor
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, museum or catedral visit. Food and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Walking tour of the town with legends stories and historical facts by a local guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Kotor tours - Mont Travelers - Montenegro tours, Ulica 1 (istok-zapad), Kotor 85330, Montenegro
The organizer of the tour.
Departure Point :Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 safety measures are changed in accordance with the suggestions of the expert national team for the epidemic. Your safety comes first.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.