Private Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour
The best Pyramid and Ruined temple of Cambodia
This tour takes travelers to explore the ancient capital city of the Khmer empire, Koh Ker (Linga Pura) in the 10th century. It's known as the Pyramid temple where is located about 120 km in the north-eastern part of Siem Reap, Cambodia. It's the best way to avoid the big crowds.
Beside Koh Ker group, we will continue to visit one of the beautiful ruined temple hidden in the jungle call Beng Mealea, which was built by the same king who published the Angkor Wat. It is one of the non renovated temple, it becomes very green and looks amazing in the rainy season.
This tour also brings travelers to learn and discover about the local authentic city, rich cultures, histories, religions, architectures and daily life of Cambodian people etc. It is what travelers should not miss during their holiday in Siem Reap.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tourist guide
- Private transportation
- Cool hand towels
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Angkor admission fee: 37$ per person
- Koh Ker Ticket: 10$ per person
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Ker Temple, 100 Km North of Siem Reap Cambodia
Explore some temple in Koh Ker group such as: Prasat Thom (Pyramid temple), Prasat Pram, Prasat Neang Kmao, Prasat Linga
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Explore the jungle ruined temple of Cambodia, Beng Mealea temple, it is the best way to avoid the crowds
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- The guide and driver will pick up at the hotel that travelers stay- Please kindly inform us the hotel or accommodation that travelers stay- We recommend to buy (3days pass) when you visit temples in the Angkor park, because Beng Mealea is also include with the Angkor admission fee
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.