Private Kitesurfing Lessons with Photo - Video Recording and Snacks on the Beach
Dare to try the kiteboard and enjoy one of the most exciting sports on the planet.
We are stoked you’ve decided to give kiteboarding a go! Kiteboarding as it is also known is one of the most thrilling sports on the planet at the moment and the best part is that anyone can do it.
We go to a spot that has the safest conditions to learn, get your gear and kite with us; we plan cool down-winds next to the walled city.
Begginer Kiteboarder – Level 1 (2 – 4 hours): This program is carried out on land and involves about 30min of theory and then practice on the beach.
Intermediate Kiteboarder – Level 2 (6 – 8 hours): This program consists of a bit of practice on the beach, mostly practised in the water and a bit of theory.
Independent Kiteboarder – Level 3: This is the advanced part of the program which consists mainly of board riding skills in the water and a bit of theory on the beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complete equipment
- Bilingual instructor
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos & videos (available to purchase)
You'll be picked up at your location at the preferred time according to the weather and wind conditions.
Throughout the kitesurf lessons safety is our priority, so we'll take you to the safest and most helpful spots at the north beaches of Cartagena.
Depending on your level and knowledge we will provide the right instructions to learn and enjoy the waves during your kitesurf experience.
Fresh and soft drinks are available to hydration during your lesson, and at the end of the training, we will be ready to bring you back to your accommodation.
• Cartagena Concierge, 54, Dg. 35 #35 Piso 2 Pasaje de Badillo Old City, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
• Playas de la Boquilla, Cielo Mar Carrera 9 No. 20-14 Playa la Boquilla, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.Airports
- Rafael Nunez Airport, Cartagena Colombia
- Contecar Terminal, Corredor de Carga, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for participants with back problems
- Not for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or partial refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Don't leave the group during the experience. • Don't talk to or accept anything from strangers. • Use hand sanitizer when you can’t wash your hands.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.