Private Kiteboarding Lesson in Tulum
Start your kitesurf training in Tulum on a 3-hour private lesson.
Why You Should Choose Us?
- All our instructors are IKO certified.
- We renew the equipment every year.
- We use the latest Bluetooth Radio Helmets Technology.
- We are Trip Advisor #1 Kite & SUP School in Tulum for the last 7 years.
Mauricio and his team of experienced and carefully selected instructors will take a personal interest in your success.
Join our list of satisfied clients!
per adult from
What's included :
- Iko certified instructor
- Kiteboarding gear
- Use of bathrooms, showers and Wi-fi
- Use of Paddleboarding boards
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
STEPS OF YOUR LESSONS:
At the beach
1. Kite & wind theory
2. Set up the kite & lines
3. Inner workings of the bar & safety systems
4. Self-rescue technique
5. Kite control
In the water
6. Body drag upwind
7. Power strokes
Water & Board
8. Waterstart with assistance
9. Waterstart solo
10. Ride Downwind
11. Ride Upwind
• Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, Ahau Tulum Hotel Carretera Tulum - Boca Paila Km. 7,5, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Departure Point :Ahau Tulum, Carr. Tulum a Boca Paila Km. 7.5 Zona Costera, Tulum Beach, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This is a private instruction with just 1 customer and 1 instructor.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.