Private Kashubian Switzerland Tour
Learn about the historical and cultural significance of the Kashubian Switzerland region of Poland on a full-day tour from Gdansk. Admire the lush forests,lakes and the region's rolling hills that were formed by glaciers. Apart from the breathtaking views, the Kashubia Region boasts strong traditions which are still cultivated today, and a unique language and delicious cuisine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- Entrance: Centre for Education and Promoting the Region, Wiezyca Hill, Museum of Kashubian Pottery
- Entry/Admission - Necel Museum of Kashubian Ceramics (Muzeum Kaszubskiej Ceramiki Neclow)
- Entry/Admission - Centrum Edukacji i Promocji Regionu w Szymbarku
- Entry/Admission - Wiezyca Mountain Observation Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zespol Poklasztorny Siostr Norbertanek, 3 Maja 4, Zukowo 83-330 Poland
In Zukowo, check out the historic 12th-century Norbertine Nunnery building.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Necel Museum of Kashubian Ceramics (Muzeum Kaszubskiej Ceramiki Neclow), ul. Gryfa Pomorskiego 65, Chmielno 83-333 Poland
The Museum of Kashubian Pottery where pottery is decorated with a characteristic kashubian motifs for more that 100 years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Golden Mountain Lookout, Kartuzka, Brodnica Gorna Poland
View point on glacier lakes
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Centrum Edukacji i Promocji Regionu w Szymbarku, ul.Szybarskich Zakladnikow 12, Szymbark 83-315 Poland
Szymbark (The Regional Center of Edukation and Promotion Kashubian) is the place where you can learn how to sing Kashubian songs. You also discover the longest wooden board in the world, see a the “upside down” house and visit the Siberia Exiles Home.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wiezyca Mountain Observation Tower, Pogorze Bolkowskie, Sobotka Poland
Observation point on the Wiezyca Hill, which stands at the highest point on the Middle Europe Plateau.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia, Please indicate your meeting point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Childs under 3 free (please inform us about kids)
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.