Private Kandy Day Tour From Colombo
Experience Sri Lanka’s old hill capital of Kandy on a privately full-day trip from Colombo. Explore the Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens to see giant palms, orchids, and exotic flora. After free time for lunch (own expense), spend the afternoon in enchanting, UNESCO-listed Kandy, with visits to the gold-roofed, UNESCO-listed Temple of the Tooth, Kandy market, and a cultural show. Finish with a stop for dinner (own expense) on your return journey to Colombo.
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with English speaking Driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanical Gardens
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Sri Dalada Maligawa or the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic is a Buddhist temple in the city of Kandy, Sri Lanka. It is located in the royal palace complex of the former Kingdom of Kandy, which houses the relic of the tooth of the Buddha
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya Road, Peradeniya 20400 Sri Lanka
Royal Botanic Gardens, Peradeniya are about 5.5 km to the west of the city of Kandy in the Central Province of Sri Lanka. It attracts 2 million visitors annually. It is near the Mahaweli River. It is renowned for its collection of orchids.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kandy View Point, Rajapihilla Mawatha, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
good view point of the kandy town, kandy town is pretty small and this is worth visit. can be visited for good view.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Kandy Lake, Centre of Kandy City, Kandy 20000 Sri Lanka
Kandy Lake, also known as Kiri Muhuda or the Sea of Milk, is an artificial lake in the heart of the hill city of Kandy, Sri Lanka, built in 1807 by King Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe next to the Temple of the Tooth. Over the years, it was reduced in size. It is a protected lake, with fishing banned
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
# Please be at lobby / meeting point 10 minutes before.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you intend to visit Kandy Temple, please wear clothes to cover your knees and shoulders.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.