Private Kanchanaburi Death Railway & River Kwai Bridge Day Tour
Travel to Kanchanaburi, west of Bangkok, to see the River Kwai and its notorious scaffold. Discover history with guided visits to the Thailand-Burma Railway Center and the War Cemetery, Have lunch at famous river side restaurant in Kanchanaburi, Ancient City Wall,Historic Street,Kachanaburi River Kwai Bridge by boat and a train ride along the 'Death Railway.' During this 13-hour day trip you will go in the solace of a private vehicle to investigate the these sights with an individual guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Bangkok City Center
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transportation in A/C vehicle
- Sightseeing as described
- Train fee
- Entry/Admission - Death Railway Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bridge Over the River Kwai
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Personal Enpenses
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City Wall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khwae Yai, Thailand
Simply 2.5 hours from BKK to Kanchanaburi region, to eat at decent café where both stream Kwai Noi (little Kwai) and Kwai Yai (Big Kwai) combined at that point become Maeklong waterway. All of food are uncommon neighborhood dishes accommodated clients.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Death Railway Museum, 73 Chao Khun Nen Rd, Tambon Ban Nuea, Amphoe Mueang Kanchanaburi, Chang Wat Kanchanaburi 71000, Thailand
To go to railroad station (Tham Kra-sae) where developed by the detainees of war during WWII (1942~1943, The Death Railway) to take photographs around station, cavern, precipice and waterway. Demise Railway was a 415-kilometer railroad among Thailand and Burma, worked by the Empire of Japan in 1943 to help its powers in the Burma battle of World War II. Many thousands Asian regular citizen workers and partnered detainees of war were exposed to constrained work during its development. Around 90,000 regular citizen workers and in excess of 12,000 Allied detainees kicked the bucket.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ancient City Wall, 365, 10 Thanon Phra Sumen, Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
This divider was worked in 1831 for shielding the attack of Myanmar Army with its length of 480 meter and tallness of 210 meter. Additionally, this divider was affirmed as National Heritage in 1935 which is currently imperative to Thailand.The primary solid road in Kanchanaburi. Along the road has numerous structures, the engineering is shifted by ethnic races and the proprietors' inclination, Chinese, Singaporean, Vietnamese, Thai and furthermore European styles, so the house were entirely different thus with various societies and custom.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bridge Over the River Kwai, Tha Makham, Kanchanaburi 71000 Thailand
To take a boat storage from dock to the River of Kwai Bridge (Known as Thailand Amazon River), seeing neighborhood individuals' way of life at the two sides of the stream with convention Thai sweet treat advertised.One of the most striking segments of the whole Death Railway line is "Extension on the River Kwai", which was worked over a stretch of a stream that was then known as a feature of the MaeKlong River. The center segment of the current Kwai River Bridge is unique in relation to the encompassing region. It has been pulverized by bombs and has been revamped. It was not the first appearance during World War II.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.