Private Kamnik & Velika Planina Tour from Slovenian coast
In the heart of the Kamnik Alps there is a lovely old town called Kamnik. It is surrounded by the mountains and hills, the most fameous one is Velika Planina with the green pastures and unique architecture of more than 50 shepard’s huts. The whole day will be like a jump back in time!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee to Preskar hut Museum
- Funicular ticket to Velika Planina
- Entry/Admission - Velika Planina
What's excluded :
- Other extras
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velika Planina 2, Stahovica 1242 Slovenia
Start from Portoroz and transfer to the foothill of Velika Planina. We will take the funicular to the top of the hill and enjoy the stunning views on the green pastures. We will also visit the Preskar’s hat museum.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Turisticno Informacijski Center, Glavni trg 2, Kamnik 1241 Slovenia
Visit of Kamnik town and some free time. Afterwards return to Portoroz.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.