Private Jinan City Highlights and Qingdao Beer Factory Tour with Lunch and Beer Tasting
This tour is a great experience for both nature and/or beer lovers. Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Jinan as you explore Baotu Spring, and Daming Lake, stroll around the Furong Ancient Street, then enjoy a delicious lunch in the restaurant where the locals go. Finally, visit the Qingdao Beer Museum—where Tsingtao beer is made—for a tour and tasting. This private exploration includes a guide, entrance fees, lunch and round-trip private transport from your Jinan hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beer tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Baotu Spring Park
- Entry/Admission - Daming Lake
- Entry/Admission - Furong Ancient Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baotu Spring Park, No.1 Baotuquan South Road, Lixia District, Jinan 250011 China
Greet your guide at your Jinan city hotel's lobby, aboard the private air-conditioned vehicle to start the full-day Jinan sightseeing.
Firstly visit the must-see of Baotu Spring Park. Stroll around the pavilions and courtyards in the park, listen as your knowledgeable guide offers an interesting introduction to the park’s history. According to experts' research, Baotu Spring has a history of 3,543 years, dating back to the Shang Dynasty (16th –11th BC).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Daming Lake, No.271 Daminghu Road, Jinan 250000 China
Next, heading to Daming Lake. Daming Lake is a large natural lake formed from a number of springs. The lake is surrounded by a park with an ensemble of historical buildings, including pavilions, temples, gardens, bridges, etc. Over the centuries, Daming Lake has inspired many poets, painters, calligraphers, and scholars. Spend some leisure time here to enjoy the peaceful park.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Spring City Square, Leyuan Main Street, Lixia District, Jinan China
Pass by Spring City Square.
Stop At: Furong Ancient Street, Lixia District, Jinan 250011 China
Move on to Furong Ancient Street where merchants have conducted business for over 2,000 years.There was a broad mix of shops and eateries.
Enjoy lunch of local food in a nice restaurant, and continue your sightseeing to Tsingtao Beer Museum.
The Beer Museum provides a spectacular showcase for the local beer to visitors. Follow your guide to walk around the museum to discover Tsingtao beer's century-old history and culture, and take a taste of sample beer here.
Afterwards, enjoy comfortable transfer back to your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
hotel pick up by holding your name sign
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age under 4 is free to join
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.