Private Jewish Walking Tour - Includes visit to AMIA, Libertad Synagogue + more
Come explore the history of the Jewish people in Argentina, from its colonial times to modernity. As we navigate the history, traditions and landmarks of South America’s largest community, we’ll explore the neighborhoods of Once, Tribunales and Retiro.
We’ll go beyond tradition as we explore how politics and the broad history of Argentina shaped the Argentine Jewish Identity.
This tour includes a private born-and-raised Argentine Jewish guide, bus/taxi fare during the tour, bottled water and tickets to AMIA, Libertad Synagogue and the Jewish Museum.
This tour can only be booked up to 72hs before the start time, because we need to let AMIA know who's coming. You will be required to show your original passport on the day of the tour. This tour doesn't run on the 18th of each month or during community holidays.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Guiding Services + Public Transportation included in price
- Tickets to AMIA, the Jewish Museum and Libertad Synagogue.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Judio
- Entry/Admission - Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Judio, Libertad 769-C.A.B.A., Buenos Aires Argentina
We will visit the Jewish Museum where we'll discuss the great immigration of the late 1800s
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
We'll visit the Libertad Synagogue, and the mother institution of Jewish life in Argentina, AMIA. We'll explore the Jewish neighborhood of Once, as well as Tribunales and Retiro.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: El Once Barrio Comercial, Pasteur, Lavalle, Azcuenaga y Belgrano, Buenos Aires Argentina
Once neighborhood, one of the traditional Jewish Neighborhoods
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Palacio de Tribunales, Talcahuano 490 Entre Lavalle y Tucuman, Buenos Aires B1900DTB Argentina
See the Supreme Courthouse from outside
Pass By: Teatro Colon, Calle Cerrito 628, Buenos Aires C1012 Argentina
Famous opera house colon theatre
Stop At: Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina, Pasteur 633, C1028 AAM, Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Mother Institution of Jewish life
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Junín 802-900, C1113 Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Arroyo 888, C1007AAB CABA, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note this tour involves walking around 5km/3.5mi.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.