Private Jet Boat Tour in Clearwater
We offer a 4 hour trip starting between 9 AM and 11AM. Pickup is available at two locations, Clearwater Beach recreation center docks or Bellair Boat Launch docks. Both locations usually have ample parking available. This is a private charter, meaning your group will be the only passengers. Children are welcome, but for their safety small children will be required to wear life jackets. You may spend up to two hours exploring the beaches or islands; the rest of the time will be spent cruising. If you prefer all 4 hours can be spent cruising and sight-seeing. Activities include snorkeling, dolphin watching, shelling, swimming, sight seeing, island exploration, bird watching and much more. If desired, we stop at Caladesi or Honeymoon Island and other nearby remote beach areas for picnics and other activities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Clearwater Beach is characterized by beautiful white sand beaches stretching for 2.5 miles (4 km) along the Gulf of Mexico and sits on a barrier island off the Pinellas county Florida mainland. You will experience a unique viewpoint of the entire beach during the boat tour, which includes observing gorgeous private beach mansions, resort hotels, the pristine white sand beach and the famous Pier 60. We also cruise the inter-coastal waterway side of the island where fabulous unique Florida wildlife can be seen including dolphins, birds, manatees and other species, and more seaside mansions and yachts.
Stop At: Caladesi Island, Dunedin, FL 33767, USA
Caladesi Island is in the Gulf of Mexico, across St. Joseph Sound to the west of Dunedin, Florida, and north of Clearwater Beach. We stop at remote locations of your choice on the island which are only accessible by boat. Enjoy activities like snorkeling, dolphin watching, shelling, swimming, sight-seeing, island exploration, bird watching and much more. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the view and wildlife while the family swims in the warm gulf waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Honeymoon Island State Park, 1 Causeway Blvd, Dunedin, FL 34698-8561
Visit locations on this beautiful island which usually can only be accessed by boat. We stop at any location of your choice as we cruise around the island. Enjoy activities like snorkeling, dolphin watching, shelling, swimming, sight-seeing, island exploration, bird watching and much more. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the view and wildlife while the family swims in the warm gulf waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Intracoastal Waterway, Florida, USA
Cruise the Intracoastal Waterway of Pinellas County from Bellair to Honeymoon Island. You will view and visit small sand bars and islands where unique Florida wildlife hangs out. Cruise by gorgeous mansions and see the very lavish yachts. All the Clearwater waterfront landmarks are visible as well as the world famous beaches. See dolphins at play while enjoying the sun and surf.
Departure Point :1: Clearwater SunCoast Charters, LLC - SailTheMoon.com, 69 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
2: Belleair Causeway Boat Ramp, 3900 W Bay Dr, Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.