Private Jeep Tour in the heart of Southern Utah and Zion National Park
Our knowledge of the area comes from local guides who have resided here for the majority of their life. Tours highlight Zion National Park and some of the most beautiful land in the world. What's unique to our Tours is the path that is taken! Their is no other way to experience Southern Utah!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
See some of the best views of Zion National Park and Southern Utah from the comfort of your seat in a 2020 luxury Jeep Rubicon. Your excursion starts from Cliffrose Springdale with a local professional and knowledgeable tour guide.
Travel starts out heading West on Highway 9 until you reach the town of Virgin. This is where you begin to gain elevation on Mesa Road and make your way toward Smith’s Mesa Road. Don’t worry, you will have plenty of opportunities to take some spectacular photographs along the way. The backcountry Mesa Road you are traveling on takes you in and out of Zion National Park throughout the entire excursion with views of Zion you would never get to see visiting the Park on your own. Before reaching the halfway point Atop Smith’s Mesa, you'll make several stops, observing rock art panels, overlooks of the West Temple and Zion National Park, and wide sweeping vistas. Continue to Kolob Terrace Road near the Left Fork Trailhead in Zion back to Cliffrose Springdale.
Pass By: Kolob Terrace Road, Zion National Park, UT
Begin your journey with a pickup at Cliffrose Springdale, which will take you to the remote areas of Southern Utah and Zion National Park. Navigate your way over backcountry roads. Have the option to take a 30 minute hike with your guide to see spectacular rock art which is home to one of the largest petroglyph panels in the area. Enjoy some of the most breathtaking panoramic views Southern Utah has to offer.
After stopping for some photo opportunities, make your way over to Grafton which is one of the most well maintained Ghost Towns in America. Head back to Cliffrose Springdale across the Historic Rockville Bridge to Highway 9.
Departure Point :Cliffrose Springdale, Curio Collection by Hilton, 281 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/9/2020 - 12/16/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We carry a first-aid kit in all of our vehicles. Wear your seat-belt while the vehicle is in motion. During walks keep a safe distance between yourself and steep ledges. Recognize that your safety is your responsibility. Please notify your driver immediately if you are sick or injured in any way.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.