Private Japanese Ikibana Culture of Plants Experience
IKIBANA is a new Japanese Culture.
We create IKIBANA to make your room more comfortable.
It is one of the indoor greening, HOME FOREST.
IKIBANA is different from IKEBANA, one of the traditional Japanese art of flower arrangement or BONSAI, another Japanese traditional art of growing trees in small containers.
You may be surprised when you see the flowers and plants growing from special ROCK, "IKIISHI".
Why don't you take a lesson on IKIBANA and bring back your own IKIBANA to your country?
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- IKIISHI(special stone), plants, lunch, soft drinks
- Lunch - If you have a special request for lunch, such as vegetarian, please let me know.
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- snacks and drinks during walking tour
After short walking around the YANAKA area (where is the Japanese old town), enjoy your Japanese healthy lunch at Cafe.
The menu is special Japanese steamed pork and if you are not able to have pork, you can choose the other meal such as Japanese vegetable plate, salad plate, curry rice, or pasta.
After lunch, you will create a new and unique IKIBANA product using IKIISI (special stone) and plants.
There are many kinds of IKIISHI and if you learn how to make IKIBANA here in Japan, you may enjoy IKIBANA in your country with other IKIISHI, too.
• Yanaka District, Yanaka, Taito 110-0001 Tokyo Prefecture
Departure Point :Japan, 〒116-0014 Tokyo, Arakawa City, Higashinippori, 5-chōme−52−６ 日経商事日暮里ビル
Traveler pickup is offered
I will bring the meeting board and wait for your at the hotel or station.Board shows as IKIBANA
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.