Private Jaipur Day Trip from Delhi By Car
We offer you Delhi to Jaipur Tour by car,in a day that will introduce you to finest attraction of Jaipur.
Jaipur,the pink city of India is one of the most beautiful cities of the World,was founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II,currently is the Capital city of Rajasthan which is the biggest state in India with respect of area. To explore the major destination of Jaipur are Amber Fort,Hawa Mahal(Wind Palace),Jal Mahal(Water Palace) and City Palace-the royal residence of the king,is offering an endless variety of crafts,gem and jewellery centers. It remain the only city in the world symbolzing the nine divisions of the universe through nine rectangular sector. The city is dotted with attrection of every kind to lure the souls of travellers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private local guide for sightseeing
- Transportation by private air-condition vehicle from Delhi
- All Tolls, Taxes, Parking, Fuel, Driver
- Mineral Water Bottle
What's excluded :
- Any Monument Entrance
- Any Drinks with lunch and Food
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head
- Entry/Admission - Amber fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001 Amer Jaipur, Jaipur 302021 India
Before reaching Jaipur,11kms far from the city a beautiful castle which is made out of red sandstone,is called Amber Fort. A Hilltop Fort was built during the Rajput dynasty,was the capital of this and it known as one of the strongest Fort in India. Inside the Fort,there are several temples,musuem,world famous halls of mirror(sheesh mahal),courtyards and much more of tourist attraction.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The wonderful " Water Palace" is located at the middle of main sagar Lake.Water Palace,the only lake in Jaipur,a five-storeys building having it's three storeys beneath the water and drive straight to restaurant for lunch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace was the residence of the royal family but now it's a royal and one of the famous musuem in the city of Jaipur. A part of this place still belongs to the erstwhile royal family while the other part serves as a musuem. There are many beautiful holls in the musuem,is the amazing blend of Mughal and Rajasthani designs and then drive straight to colorful market.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is located at the centre of city,was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh,is made out red and pink sandstone. This five storeys building has 950 window in the shape of crown that let cool breeze pass through them and keeping the place cool during the host summers of Rajasthan. It was designed for the royal ladies to look ath the daily life and royal procession within the town-in absolute privacy. After that proceed back to Delhi.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :New Delhi, Delhi, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour can be customized as per customer's requirement
- You will visit top major monuments of Jaipur
- It must be provided the details of Hotel or any pick up point
- If pick up from Airport: Flights details must be provided at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problem or other serious medical condition
- Please carry a valid photo identity for checking at the monument
- Vehicle Type : for one to two people, three-seater sedan car
- Vehicle Type : for three to five people, six-seater car
- Vehicle Type : for six to eight people, ten-seater mini van
- Vehicle Type : for nine to twelve people, fifteen-seater van
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.