Private Jaipur Day Tour with Lunch
Private Jaipur Day Tour from Delhi with Lunch. Spend a full day with a private guide and driver who takes you to all the top attractions in Jaipur. Start with a photo stop at the Jal Mahal (Water Palace) on the way to the magnificent Amber Fort, a palace built in 1592 that UNESCO designated a World Heritage Site. After lunch, head to Admire the stunning City Palace, where the royal family still resides, then stop at the astronomical observatory Jantar Mantar.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Toll Taxes, Parking, Fuel, Driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off at Delhi
- Transport by exclusive A/C vehicle
- Buffet lunch at Restaurant
- Local Tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
What's excluded :
- Any Entrance fees (available to purchase)
- Any Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Driver and Guide Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
06:00 AM Pickup and Drive to Jaipur
You will be picked up at your hotel in Delhi at 6:00 AM and Driver to Jaipur around 5 Hrs Drive. you will be there around 11 AM. and then proceed to the Amber Fort. First stop for the photography of Jal Mahal, meaning "Water Palace", a palace located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur and then proceed for Hawa Mahal, meaning "Palace of Winds" or “Palace of the Breeze”.
At noon visit a buffet lunch in a local Indian Restaurant around 2:00 PM.
After lunch, Visit the City Palace located in the heart of Jaipur. The City Palace was where the Maharaja reigned from and it includes the famous 'Chandra Mahal' and 'Mubarak Mahal' and other buildings which form a part of the palace complex. Visit the Jantar Mantar Observatory the Last monument.
around 5 PM Driver will drive to Delhi or Agra. 9 or 10 PM you will be in Delhi or Agra. and Drop at your Hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport or Delhi Hotel
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.