Private Jaipur City Tour from Delhi by Car (English Guide)
This activity-packed tour of Jaipur provides an easy way for first-time visitors to discover the city in just one day. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle, you’ll receive the undivided attention of your private guide and discover information that you’re unlikely to find in the guide books. Plus, letting someone else drive means that you’ll spend less time navigating and more time enjoying the scenery.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
- Pick up till drop off all sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- Private live tour guide as per itinerary
- Complimentary bottled water and umbrellas
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Tickets included to the monuments (If Option Chosen: All Inclusive Package)
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort Palace, Jaipur 302021 India
Relax on the 4 hour drive, on arriving in Jaipur, meet your tour guide to proceed to the Amber Fort. It is known for its amazing artistic Hindu style architecture. This fort is 600 years old and is constructed with marble and red sandstone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
This was constructed especially for royal ladies. Constructed in 1799, it is made beautifully with red and pink sandstone and sits at the edge of the city Place. Later, Enjoy a meal break at an authentic multi cuisine restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Here explore the beautifully patterned gardens and architecture of the building located at the center of Jaipur city. It was initially the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur but now its some part is reserved for museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
It is situated in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake built in Rajput style architecture. It is a 17th century architectural beauty and the best spot for peace lovers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – Please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- Please carry a valid photo id for checking at the monument
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.