Private Istanbul Tour
Istanbul is simply known as the city where east and west meets, and historical peninsula of Istanbul is the actually the right place you can feel it. You will find yourself in the history and feel the atmosphere here.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Tips for the guide and the driver
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Topkapı palace is the earliest palace of Ottoman kingdom in Istanbul. And also accepted as the biggest palace museum in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hagia Sophia was built as a church and converted into a museum after the conquest of Constantinopolis. The building is used as a museum today and it represents both Islam and Christianity relligions.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue mosque is one of the highlight of Istanbul with its bluish tiles. And architecture of the building will impress you.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Visit the old roman stadium here. There are 3 pillars left to see today, and your guide will explain about the history behind of them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
Grand bazaar is known as the oldest and biggest indoor market in the world. Enjoy your shopping here
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.