Private Istanbul Princes' Islands Tour with Phaeton Option
Escape from chaotic side of Istanbul and to take a breath in quiet and car-free Heybeliada and Buyukada islands with this private guided tour. You will meet your guide with a private minivan for you to take a scenic ferry ride to Heybeliada first, then Buyukada. See the historical Ottoman-era wooden summer houses. Take a ride on a horse-drawn carriage. Enjoy a local lunch at a seaside fish restaurant with a great view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Transport by fully AC minibus.
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Phaiton Fee
- Ferry Fee
- You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning around 9AM and transferred to the port with a comfortable minivan for your Private Istanbul Princes’ Islands Tour.
After departing from Golden Horn with a private Boat to the first island which is called Heybeliada. After Heybeliada Island, we will visit Buyukada Island. It is the biggest and probably the most famous one among all islands.
Optionally your may have lunch if you like with in a traditional restaurant a nice view through the sea & Istanbul.
Our professional guide will accompany you on your visit to each island and you will have enough time to discover picturesque scene of the best parts of the islands and their history.
This tour is the only one which gives you the opportunity of seeing more than one island and this could be only possible by our private cruise.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- İSTANBUL METİN SABANCI BALTALİMANI KEMİK HASTALIKLARI EĞİTİM VE ARAŞTIRMA HASTANESİ, Baltalimanı, Balta Limanı Hisar Cd. No:56, 34470 Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.