Private Impressionism Tour with Skip-the-Line Musee d'Orsay
Fan of impressionism or simply looking for a cultural and historical tour? The place to go is Musee d'Orsay! During this Private Tour you will see the largest collection of French impressionism paintings with a private & knowledgeable local guide and get a skip-the-line ticket to go straight in.
• Admire the striking museum building
• See masterpieces of Monet, Renoir & Van Gogh
• Embark on an impressionism journey
• Skip-the-Line ticket
• Private tour: only you & your local host!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private Tour - Only your travel party & your guide
- Skip-the-line priority access
- Trained local guide who arranges the tickets for you in advance
- Make on-the-spot changes to the tour
- Local tips & recommendations
What's excluded :
- Skip the line Ticket Musee d'Orsay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Architectural Gem - Admire the incredible building of the Musee d'Orsay that used to be an ancient train station
Impressionism - See the main masterpieces of the Musee d'Orsay and works by the most famous impressionist and post-impressionist painters
Wander Around - The museum is all for you! Explore, wander and enjoy the rest of the museum at your own pace
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Pass By: Pont du Carrousel, Paris France
Bridge very close to the museum
Departure Point :Musée d'Orsay, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Skip the line tickets: 14 euro per person. Payment: cash at the beginning of the tour to your guide. The tour guide will automatically book and buy your skip the line ticket before the tour. If you already have the museum’s ticket or you have the Paris Museum Pass please contact your guide at least 24hours before the tour otherwise she will pay for your ticket and it’s NOT refundable so you will pay the full price.
- Admission fee is free for younger visitors (-18 years old or -26 years old if EU citizens). If you need of one or more free tickets please contact your guide at least 24 hours before the tour otherwise you will pay the full price.
- These tickets are named, not flexible (fixed entrance time) and not refundable.
- Your guide will buy the tickets in advance for you, thus you do not have to buy them.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.