Private Iceland South Coast with Glacier Hike Tour
Private transportation on the Ring Road to Iceland's scenic South Coast while your professional guide provides local knowledge and insights. Points of interest are: Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógafoss waterfall, Black Sand Beach and Dyrhólaey, and the Sólheimajökull glacier amidst famous Icelandic volcanoes and a summertime glacier lagoon. 3 hour private hike on glacier led by your guide. No equipment required. Camera highly recommended! Guests 8 years and older, please. David the Guide EHF is authorized by the Iceland Tourist Board.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Seljalandsfoss
- Entry/Admission - Skogafoss
- Entry/Admission - Black Sand Beach
- Entry/Admission - Solheimajokull Glacier
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seljalandsfoss, Hella Iceland
Check out stunning Seljalandsfoss, one of Iceland's most famous and photographed waterfalls.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Skogafoss, Skogar Iceland
Take in another famous waterfall - one of Iceland's biggest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Black Sand Beach, Vikurbraut, Vik 870 Iceland
Powerful waves, striking black sand, and fascinated rock formations.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Solheimajokull Glacier, Vik Iceland
A 3 hour private hike led by your guide
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour includes pick up and drop off service at your hotel or location of your choice.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/14/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.