Private Hudson Valley Winery and Distillery Bike Tour
Enjoy this 10-hour private tour with a bike ride in the Hudson Valley, one of the most spectacular regions for both scenery and artisan food and wine. Leave New York City behind by train and meet your guide in Poughkeepsie to begin your ride with stops at three local distilleries and wineries. This tour includes lunch, bikes and necessary equipment, and tastings.
What's included :
- Wine, cider, and spirits tastings
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
- Sales tax included in price
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hudson Valley, NY
ready to start you the day's journey. The recommended train leaves Grand Central at about 8:48am.
Departure Point :9 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Departure Time :8:48 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking, if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.