Private Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour from Westchester (4-5 People)
Perfect for the whole family or group of friends, enjoy the beautiful Fall colors of Hudson Valley from the sky. Helicopters lift off from a quiet location at Westchester Airport and in just a few minutes you will find yourself soaring above historic and natural landmarks dressed in fall colors. All tours are personally narrated by friendly and experienced pilots.
30-minute tour includes: Castle-on-Hudson, Kykuit (Rockefeller Estate), Sleepy Hollow Lighthouse, Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, Indian Point Energy Center, Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain, US Military Academy at West Point* and the infamous Sing Sing Prison.
Opt for the 45-minute tour to see Dick's Castle, Bannerman Castle and landmarks south of the Gov. Mario M. Cuomo Bridge: Lyndhurst Mansion and The Palisades.
*West Point subject to temporary airspace restrictions
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Airport fee $25 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wings Air Helicopters, 67 Tower Rd Ross Aviation West, White Plains, NY 10604-1704
Check in and helicopter departure
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kykuit, 381 N Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591-1806
Pass By: Governor Mario M. Cuomo Bridge, 333 S Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591-5612
Pass By: The Tarrytown Lighthouse, Kingsland Point Park Palmer Avenue, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Pass By: Sing Sing Prison Museum, 95 Broadway, Ossining, NY 10562-4101
Pass By: West Point, West Point, New York
Pass By: Harriman State Park, Palisades Interstate Park Commission, Bear Mountain, NY 10975
Pass By: Hudson Valley, NY
Pass By: Bear Mountain State Park, Bear Mountain, NY
Stop At: Wings Air Helicopter Charter, New York, 67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :67 Tower Rd, West Harrison, NY 10604, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip car service available from anywhere in Manhattan (if option selected)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a relaxed crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking).
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected).
- 4-5 passengers fly in Airbus AS350 (AStar) helicopter.
- Maximum weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 5-passenger Airbus helicopters.
- Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance.
- Fall foliage tours are subject to actual color changes, typically occurring between mid September and early November.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost.
- Under 18 requires parental or guardian consent.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed on helicopter flights.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.