Private Horseback Ride on The Beach & Alcatraz Tour in San Francisco
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation!
100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More
100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004
100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully private guided tours in luxury vehicles , parking, all taxes and pickup/drop off included
- Complimentary pickup anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Alcatraz Island
What's excluded :
- Driver's gratuity (15%) , drop off back at hotel, all optional fees or features not stated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94123
Horseback Ride on The Beach & Alcatraz Tour Overview: Looking for a horseback ride on the beach combined with you tour of Alcatraz Island ? Here's your chance to knock this adventure off your bucket list. This family-friendly ranch offers trail rides and horseback riding lessons suitable for ages, tastes, occasions, and experience levels.
After a complimentary pick-up at your hotel in San Francisco, you will depart south and cruise along California State Route 1, on the dramatic and rugged coastline of the Pacific Ocean to visit a family owned ranch of horseback riding at a historic stable, located just south of San Francisco and North of Half -Moon Bay. This is the only stable that offers direct access to a beautiful hidden beach accessible only on horseback through a canyon of rolling hills and wildflowers. It welcomes all levels of horseback riders – from beginners to experts. Your Alcatraz prison tickets, ferry and horseback ride are also included in this tour package.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town , Chinatown. Other location maybe added as well Ports
- Cruise Terminal, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary pickup anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town, Chinatown. Other location maybe added as well
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.