Private Hoover Dam Half Day Tour
The Hoover Dam is currently closed to the public due to Covid 19. We DO take guests interested in the history of the construction of the Dam into Boulder City, Birthplace of the Hoover Dam, to enjoy a full exhibition on the Dam as well as take in some beautiful views of Lake Mead, whose waters are held back by the dam. Tour Master Erwin, will convey alot of area history and history of the dam! This is an exclusive private tour consisting of your party only! Your health and safety are our priority. Minimum 2 Passengers, enjoy the luxury and comfort of our new high top conversion van with large reclining Captain's Chairs, TV and Wifi to stay connected and your tour will become one of your fondest memories of your Vegas Trip. That is our goal - we're not just about tours, we're about memories!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Boulder City/Hoover Dam Museum
What's excluded :
- Sunscreen/Lip Balm
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam is temporarily closed to the public. If you are interested in this tour we are still taking guests to beautiful vantage points of Lake Mead and to see the exhibition of the construction of the dam in Boulder City "Birthplace of the Hoover Dam". This is an exclusive private tour consisting of your party only! Your health and safety are our priority. (Minimum 2 Passengers)
This popular tour for Las Vegas visitors takes us to Boulder City, the quaint town that built the Hoover Dam with a stop at the famous Hotel stayed in by President Hoover and world leaders and dignitaries during the dam construction and it's Museum dedicated to the history and construction of the iconic dam. Get first-hand unique insights into the history and construction of Hoover Dam by Tour Master Erwin himself, referred to in a German publication as ”Mr. Hoover Dam”!
Plenty of photo opportunities await you!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
This new bridge between Arizona and Nevada, The Mike O’Callahan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge is the second-highest bridge in the United States. It is 900' high above the Hoover Dam and at one point visitors are halfway in Arizona and halfway in Nevada, at the same time!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Boulder City/Hoover Dam Museum, 1305 Arizona St, Boulder City, NV 89005-2613
Next on our excursion is a visit to quaint Boulder City, the town that built the Hoover Dam.The famous Hoover Dam Hotel and Museum offers first-hand unique insights into the history and construction of Hoover Dam and why it was such am important building project of it's day. The entire country reeling from the Great Depression and the Dust Bowl needed hope, needed a win. All eye were on us as everyone rallied for the successful completion of this huge landmark project which employed vast numbers. The Hoover Dam delivered and was the "win" our great country needed. Pricing set for two guest minimum, no individual passengers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Las Vegas Resort Hotels, McCarran Airport, Air BnBs and, Las Vegas residences for locals, their friends and family members that want to tour with us!Airports
- McCarran Intl Airport, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.