Private Hong Kong Cycling Day Tour with Dim Sum
It would take nerves of steel to cycle within Hong Kong's downtown, but biking in the untouched New Territories is an entirely different story. This guided cycling tour is not just a workout on two wheels, it includes a visit to an age - old walled village, a mysterious tree house and an internationally recognized bird migration area. You will also enjoy a reviving Dim Sum lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Entry/Admission - Kat Hing Wai
- Entry/Admission - YOHO Mall
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Wetland Park
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kat Hing Wai, Kam Tin,Yuan Long, Hong Kong China
This first stop is a walled village with an amazing story involving a British stand off and missing iron doors.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shui Tau, Kam Tin, Hong Kong China
This village is one of Hong Kong's oldest. We will visit Hong Kong's first school house, some ancestry halls, a Kung Fu training ground and the Mystery Tree.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nam Sang Wai Road, Hong Kong China
Cycling to the end of this peninsula we will view China in the distance and be surrounded by Bird Watching ponds and bays. If we are lucky we will see the elusive Black Faced Spoonbill.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: YOHO Mall, 8-9 Long Yat Road & 9 Yuen Lung Street, Yuen Long, New Territories, Hong Kong China
Here we will enjoy a tasty dim sum lunch!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hong Kong Wetland Park, Wetland Park Road, Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong China
For those on the full day tour option we continue our riding along Deep Bay facing China and end our cycling at the Wetland Park. You can enjoy this park until closing at 5PM. We usually arrive here by 2:30PM. Enjoy the indoor exhibits and restaurant or the nature walks and bird hides.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kam Sheung Road Station, Kam Tin, Hong Kong
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Hong Kong Wetland Park, Wetland Park Rd, Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- A minimum of 2 people at this price is required for a tour date to confirm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- We will need to wear a mask when we enter the restaurant up until the point of eating and then again when we leave the restaurant. Masks are also required while in the indoor areas of the Wetland Park. No masks are needed otherwise.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.