Private Ho Chi Minh City Tour Half-day by Car
If you really want to spend happy moments exploring beautiful Ho Chi Minh City with your family members or friends on a private space with fully-equipped convenient services and latest amenities, especially when kids are also joining the trip, Ho Chi Minh City Tour by Car is absolutely yours!
The VNBiketour’s member being with you on the whole tour is not only a tour guide but also your local friend to show you all famous landmarks in this city. It would be a great trip that you have an opportunity to gain more knowledge about architectural, cultural and historical values when visiting many tourist attractions. VNBiketour provides you this tour with the best price in the market, as well as the travel insurance and guarantees NO incurred expense during the Ho Chi Minh City Tour by Car.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly English speaking tour guide.
- Unlimited bottled water.
- Free pick-up and drop off in Saigon.
- Bonus: Free amateur photographer & security service from your private guide.
- Free WiFi.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Ben Thanh Market: This market was built in 1914, and also the first must-see attraction for tourist to take many lively pictures of local market activities. You can find out many things over there: kitchen equipment, souvenirs, garments, foods, fruits, etc.
Saigon Notre Dame Basilica: In the 1870s, J. Bourad designed this beautiful basilica with the special neo-Romanesque architecture and materials imported from France. It is also called as “Saigon church” or “Virgin Mary church” and a favorite place for local couples to take pre-wedding photo shot.
Saigon Central Post Office: Its architecture will surprise you at the first time. Built in 1891, and not designed and constructed by Gustave Eiffel (who designed the famous Eiffel Tower) but Alfred Foulhoux.
War Remnants Museum OR Reunification Palace: Visit War Museum if you are a history lover to know more about the American war in Vietnam. Reunification Palace is a landmark of Saigon for its history and architecture values.
Jade Emperor Pagoda: Built in 1909 by the Chinese community, it’s the most impressive spiritual place for local worshippers to pray for their career or love, especially for having babies. Visit here is a great chance for you to discover the real Asian worship culture.
Departure Point :Pick-up at your hotel in center of Saigon
Departure Time :8:00am and 01:00pm
Return Detail :Drop-off at your hotel in center of Saigon
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Please kindly let us know if you have any food allergies or special requests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.