Private History of Tango Customizable Tour in Buenos Aires
Get to know one of the most important and seductive dances in Argentina. From its origins to today. Visit the neighbourhoods where the tango started. Know the steps of his history and learn about his compositors, singers and dancers.
See and relive the lyrics of famous songs and visit the house of Carlos Gardel, the most important singer of tango in all the world. Don´t lose your chance to presence the way of this unique art.
We are granted by the safe travel seal of World Travel & Tourism Council.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Local Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
What's excluded :
1) El Museo Casa Carlos Gardel, Jean Juares 735, Buenos Aires Argentina, 20 minutes
2) Cafe Tortoni, Avenida de Mayo, 825, Buenos Aires 1084 Argentina, 15 minutes
3) Los 36 Billares, Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires AR, Av. de Mayo 1271, C1085 ABC, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 10 minutes
4) Café Las Violetas, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires AR, Av. Rivadavia 3899, C1204 AAD, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 15 minutes
5) Plaza Dorrego, Buenos Aires Argentina, 15 minutes
6) Calle Museo Caminito, Av. Don Pedro de Mendoza y Magallanes (La Vuelta de Rocha promenade), Buenos Aires Argentina, 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up and drop off at centric hotel locationPorts
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/7/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.