Private Historical Tour in the Sierra Santa Rosa by Bicycle
Beyond riding a bike for exercise, it is an environmentally friendly means of transport, and it helps us achieve a cultural immersion in the lifestyles and customs of the inhabitants of the towns we pass. This tour is more than a demanding mountain biking activity, it is a historical cultural bike ride, in this we will hear more about the past and present mining of the city of Guanajuato, as well as the importance of the Camino Real de Tierra Adentro. We will talk about the cultural and natural diversity of the Sierra de Santa Rosa, we will share more information about the people, what they do, what their festivities are like, what trees we find, what plants, what birds, among many other aspects.
Let's talk about the fauna, flora and history of the mining towns of Guanajuato, on wheels!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Accident insurance.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mina La Valenciana, Guanajuato Mexico
We pick you up at your hotel
We briefly crossed the Valenciana neighborhood and talked about the importance of this mine in the 18th century
Stop At: Santa Rosa de Lima, Santa Rosa de Lima, Guanajuato Municipality, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
We arrived in Santa Rosa de Lima, prepared the equipment and gave the instructions.
We crossed the section of the road from Santa Rosa de Lima to Mexicanos which is part of one of the gaps of the Camino Real de Tierra Adentro.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Monte de San Nicolás, Gto., Mexico
We stop at the Temple of Mineral del Monte de San Nicolás
Pass By: Presa de Mata, Guanajuato, Mexico
We make a brief stop at the Mata Dam
Stop At: Pastita, Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
Finally we will arrive at this old neighborhood, which was one of the first neighborhoods for the Nahuas. The origin of its name is due to the presence of paxtle: "Paxtitlan".
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be in touch with travelers once they are at your hotel and agree on details.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.