Private Historical Tour I - Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square & Temple of Heaven
Get to know Beijing and its amazing history by visiting three of the city's most impressive historic attractions: Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Temple of Heaven and the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvest. Beijing is an enormous city of nearly 22 million people, with one of the oldest cultures on earth. To complete your sightseeing you'll have the opportunity to enjoy traditional Chinese Medicine Center and Silk Store.
Note: Forbidden City is not open on Monday. You will visit Jingshan Park & Beihai instead.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 07:30AM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Chinese style lunch
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned coach/min-van
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
What's excluded :
- Cruise port pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Build in 1415, Tian An Men Square is one of the largest squares in the would, with total size of over 40 hectares. It is the main entrance of the Forbidden City, and has an overview of the communist influences on the country.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
The Forbidden City was built in 1406, which use to be Chinese Imperial Palace in Ming and Qing Dynasty. With over 180 acres and collection of great halls, you will see antiques and treasures representing all of China's history.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Built in 1420, Temple of Heaven was where emperors went to worship heaven for good harvests. It is Chinas largest temple and altar complex, an extraordinary example of religious architecture dating back to the Ming and Qing Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highwayDates: Sunday, Wednesday, FridayReturn point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.