Private Historical Lisbon Walking Tour
This is a Fabulous opportunity to learn the history of Lisbon city, learning its amazing stories with a local guide, with a University degree in History, while having the opportunity to taste some of Lisbon delicious culinary secrets(Not included)
Exciting, culturally rich, humorous and knowledgeable, Simply the one of the best Historical walking tour in Lisbon.
This tour will give an insight of Lisbon, that you would never get if you decided to do it on your own.
We also recommend that you do our «Private Belêm (Discovery´s) Walking Tour» in the afternoon, starting at 14h00 at the train station at «Cais do Sodré», so that you can have a full view and understanding of the history of this fantastic city of Lisbon, and its magnificent achievements.
per adult from
What's included :
- Optional: 4 Stops to taste 4 delicious culinary secrets of Lisbon. (Not included in the price)
What's excluded :
- Portuguese Poet from the XVI Century
Starting point of our Walking tour every day at 09h30
Our guide will be waiting for you. Identify him by the flag «Tours de Portugal» on is Backpack
Departure Point :Praça Luís de Camões, Largo Luís de Camões, 1200-243 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Praça do Comércio, 1100-148 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Being this an event held in public areas, social distancing and commun precaution are advisable
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.