Private Hiroshima Custom Full-Day Tour by Chartered Vehicle
Experience and learn about the culture of Hiroshima on this private day tour with a professional local guid by chartered vehicle. Enjoy the comfort of traveling by private vehicle as you take in the view of Miyajima and see sights like large torii gate on Miyajima Island, which guards the Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour starts with pickup in central Hiroshima by chartered vehicle with your driver, as well as a private guide.
You can customize your itinerary to your own preferences. Perhaps head to Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, and then take a ferry ride to Miyajima, an island located less than an hour from the city and known for its giant torii gate that guards the UNESCO-listed Itsukushima Shrine. Admire the 5-story pagoda, and maybe have lunch here before returning to Hiroshima on the ferry. Enjoy the convenience of sightseeing with just your private party, meaning you don't have to wait on or hurry for other passengers.
Your experience ends with drop-off in the Hiroshima city center. This private tour allows you to select the vehicle that is most suitable for your group size: limousine, van, or bus.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Hiroshima City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you would like to start the tour at Hiroshima Station, please let us know your arrival time, train No, car No, and seat No.
- If you would like to start the tour at cruise port terminal, please let us know the cruise name, arrival time and departure time.
- Admission fee is not included. You are responsible for the guide's admission fee if needed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Drivers wear face masks, and wash hands, gargle regularly. Please bring your face masks by yourself, to join the program. 2-5 people are available to keep social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.