Private Hilton Head Sunset Sailing Tour with Dolphin Watching
This 2.5 hour Private Sunset Sail, the Captain will take you (and up to 6 people) to Port Royal Sound (North side of island - generally best conditions for sailing). During Sunset, This is generally still pretty breezy with some good sailing. Perfect way to wind down and enjoy the ending of a great day. We will take the sails down to peacefully enjoy the beautiful show of an amazing Hilton Head Sunset. After the sun sets, we motor back to the marina and usually dock right around last light for the day. Sunset tours are usually full of wildlife such as dolphins, birds, sting ray and manatee which are some of the great wildlife that are often very prevalent in the evening. You will also have some great scenic views of Hilton Head, Pickney island and Parris island to mention a few.
All of our sail trips we encourage our guests to be as involved in the sailing process as they would like. If you would instead like a relaxing trip, we then encourage you to relax and let the crew do the work.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We are a TRUE Sailing Charter. We motor out from the marina only a few minutes to our sailing grounds. We will put up the sails and then turn off the motor. Find the Peace, Quite and Excitement of True Sailing. We will sail until sunset, have some great opportunities for group photos with sails and sunset. Then we will stow the sails as we watch the Beautiful Hilton Head Sunset and motor back to the Marina. We allow our guests to be as involved with the sailing process as they would like or they can simply enjoy the ride and we will take care of everything else.
Departure Point :Safe Harbor Skull Creek, 1 Waterway Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926, USA
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note - To obtain your pass into Hilton Head Plantation, let the guard know that the MARINA called in a pass for you, then show them a photo ID. The pass will be in the name of the individual who booked the sail trip
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We wash and clean all surfaces of boat in between sail trips
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.