Private Hiking Tour to Mtirala National Park from Batumi
This private tour will give you the most incredible travel experience, guided with the professional and certified tour guide.
We start the tour from Batumi, driving with a 4x4 vehicle. After a few minutes, we will reach one of the most beautiful places in Georgia, Mtirala National Park. Driving through the park with several stops for photo shooting will give you the possibility to enjoy the fresh air and cool weather of ancient subtropic forest. You can also try the best honey from the local farmers.
Soon we start hiking to the Chestnut trail. During the hike, you will see the lake, where you will have a coffee break and you can even swim in the summer. Later we will hike to the beautiful waterfall and return back.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Licensed guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtirala National Park, Georgia
Trail distance: 6 km.
Trail difficulty: easy
Duration: 4 h.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotels in Batumi
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.