Private Hiking Tour of Li River Highlights from Xianei to Xingping
This 5-hour long private hiking tour can be start form Guilin or Yangshuo.It shows you the most beautiful parts of the world-famous Li River. Witness the charm of the Li River off the beaten track and stay away from the noisy crowds. During this hiking, the most typical karst landscape will be appreciated from a high view angle. You will probably meet water buffaloes, mountain goats, cows, ducks and other animals and birds. You may also come across the fishermen and their cormorants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Personal guide
- Experienced driver
- Comfortable private car/van
- Trekking poles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips to guide and driver (recommended)
Leave your hotel to drive to Yangdi Village at about 8am by taking your private car or van. During this tour you can enjoy a sweeping panoramic view of the most beautiful part of the Li River. You will see several famous scenic spots during this part: The Apple Rock, the Xialong Scenery, the Immortal Riding on the Back of the Rooster and the Painted Hill of Nine Horses, etc.
It's so different to appreciate the beauty of the Li River by walking from cruising. Your view angle will be higher and wider than on the boat.
After going through Laocuntou Village, there comes the Lengshui Ferry. You need cross the river by ferry boat. A 1-hour long walk on the left bank of the river (little bit away from the river) will take you to the town of Xingping. You will pass the exact spot where they took a picture and had it printed on the back of the 20-yuan Chinese currency note. Your hiking ends at Xingping Town and you will be picked up by your driver with his car or van, driving to Yangshuo (40 minutes) or keep driving back to Guilin (1.5 more hours).
• Xingping Town, Guilin 541906 China
• Li River, East of Guangxi Zhuang China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes.
- A day pack with sun-glasses, sunscreen, caps/hats and other necessary stuff are suggested for summer season.
- Please note that, for some parts of this hiking tour, public toilets are not easily available. You may use the very basic local outhouses in the village or just bush to meet your toilet needs. Please always carry toilet paper by yourself.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Travel insurance is encouraged.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.