Private hiking tour. Ascent to the Hermitage of Guadalupe from Fuenterrabia
In all our tours the rules of social distancing will be respected and the guide will wear a mask in closed spaces.
This is the perfect tour for anyone enjoying a healthy lifestyle regardless of fitness, as there are so many different tracks to choose from.
In this hiking experience we will climb the Jaizkibel mountain from Irún, until we reach the Hermitage of Guadalupe in Fuenterrabia.
This tour will last about 4-5 hours from the pick up at the hotel or apartment until we drop you off.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jaizkibel, Hondarribia Spain
We will go up to Mount Jaizkibel by going up Endanea.
Pass By: Ermita de Guadalupe, Carretera Comarcal GI-3440, Monte Jaizkibel, Hondarribia Spain
Our destination will be the popular Hermida de Guadalupe overlooking Txingudi Bay and French Basque Country
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel, apartment or collection point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Driver and guide will wear face mask in closed spaces.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.