Private Hiking Through Douro Valley Wine Region for Half Day Tour
Interested to discover Douro Valley Wine Region on foot !!!
Then walk with me in this amazing and unique landscape classified in UNESCO World Heritage since 2001, we will walk through vineyards, centenary olive fields, shale terraces, Family Wineries owned for centuries, you will expirience natural cork in the nature, amazing valleys and rivers, fantastic viewpoints over Douro Valley, you have to experience this breath taking and unparalleled natural scenery.
You'll enjoy waking up in the morning to do this awesome tour!!!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water - I will carry the water bottles for you, I am used to it.
What's excluded :
- Extra legs
- -Depending on your physical shape we can plan the trails together:
-Minimal, flat area on top of the hill, the view is out of this World, fenomenal viewpoints over valleys, rivers, wineries, you can also interact with the surrounding nature, centenary vineyards, olive trees, corck oak trees and shale terraces
-Light trail, we can go downhill, from top of a wine village named Provesende to Pinhão the river side village. We walk trought the village center, down narrow streets between vineyards and olive fields, the view going down Pinhão Valley is amazing, far beyond we will see the river, nearby villages and the old train track
-Modified to strenuous, is to climb the hill from the train station to the wine village of Provesende, you really need legs to do this trail, sometimes we have elevation higher than 10% but it's worth it, we will pass by wineries, amazing viewpoints and forgotten villages in the middle of nowhere, in the end you will sleep better at night
- Gym Master, for pros and off road jeeps but we can do it, for this we need about 7 hours :)
• Wine & Tapas
Departure Point :Viela das Pereiras 9, 5060-252 Provesende, Portugal
Departure Time :1/20/2021 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.